Thursday, September 8, 2011

Otis update!


Otis is growing so fast! 36 Lbs last week. Started school last week where he was perfect -why doesn't that carry over at home?! But they were very impressed at the vet with his behavior. I wish he would move beyond the biting but I think I have figured out some of the problem. When he is tired but stimulated, like after a long walk, he really needs a time out. He's too worked up to "settle". Persistence ! Very tiring but he can be good too. Groomer again tonight, hope that goes well.

When do you head south? We are really enjoying the change in weather. Take care!

It sounds like he is growing! We also are in puppy class and Gail's done biting. If you want to send Otis here for a while I'll be happy to work with him; I would not be playing ANY biting games with him, no hands on the face/mouth games and I would be providing him with very strict guidelines regarding feeding, crating, etc.
I'll be home after October 5 until around New Years if you want him to come to puppy camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment