Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Alta ... your pup's grandma

Hi Sunny --
Just a brief note from us in Texas, I wanted to let you know how happy we are, and how wonderful Alta remains. Last Dec I got pneumonia, which led to a heart attack and respiratory arrest -- in and out of the hospital 5 times between Dec and May. Alta stayed with friends who used to live with Bouviers, and now have Greyhounds. We now refer to the Greyhounds as her 'cousins'. In May I received a pacemaker and have been slowly gaining strength. She is the sweetest and most wonderful companion. She is healthy, chases squirrels in the back garden for exercise, and often decides to follow me about the house (actually I think she 'heels' as she is right beside me). She can tell when I am having a less than great day, then she never leaves my side. She is healthy, and seems very happy. I cannot tell you what a special difference it has made in my life to live with Alta. Thank you.
caryl

No comments:

Post a Comment