Tuesday, January 24, 2012


Wanted to give you an update and also wanted to ask of you could put me in touch with the owner of Bhimas brother Gus. I read the post you put on the blog and am possibly going to use the facility he used in Denver for training. I wanted to ask his opinion on the trainers and the facility itself if he doesn't mind. As for our Bhima he is amazing basic training is doing very well working on the off leash that is one of the main reasons I want to take him to the trainers. We had a small incident with our neighbors who have two horses next door to us apparently they were giving Bhima dirty looks at least thats what my son told me when Bhima decided to run over and chase them around the electrified horse area. My neighbor thought it was funny but we didn't want Bhima to get kicked or hurt when he is focused on something he does not listen to my command and I can't have that. I will attach some pics of him including the latest on of the before and after shot of the groomer not listening when I said just a inch off. Well I will keep you posted as we go and as corny as it sounds I thank you for helping me find my Best Friend and companion I love him to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment