Saturday, June 18, 2011

Otis!

OK, we all survived the first week, barely. Name is Otis, by the way. My son is finally accepting that he cannot just let this pup wander around (sleep by his bedside) because puppy is not going to "get it" about potty training. He really does not like to mess up his pen or crate and I think will catch on quite quickly if we are all on the same page.

You could have him sleep in a crate by your son's bed ~ that way HE could get up at 5 a.m. to take him out!

I think he may be bi-polar, too-he's either biting ankles or sleeping! Actually, plays hard and sleeps hard. And he is growing already! He is really a very handsome boy and everyone loves him. Will send a picture if I ever get a good one.

I would love a picture! I am (believe it or not!) lonesome for Trouble's puppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment